Caribbean Sea

I had my prayers... I ask god to make me a better person

honestly, I myself could get my correct definition of a better person.. can u? In these times I haven't posted anything, I've been getting strange dreams.. Well ofcoz dreams are juz simply dreams... and most of all.. experiences...

I came to learn that even the slightest brand new introduction can motivate as much and also if it build up as fast.. then it could juz collapsed as fast as well... to tell the truth.. learning dat.. it did broke my heart... that hurt well to my surprise stays pretty long.. but I can heal..=)

However, I still believe dat wutever dat we felt now are the effect or consequences from the choices that we make where we think it fits best... the trick here is dat when u believe u had make the right decision but still it turns out the way u dun want it to be... 
Well.. if u ask me... I'll say its the beauty of it...Nobody ever said things could never go wrong... dat is juz how it makes life unfair... atleast from ur eyes... 
In a situation... there's actually more point of views that u can imagine.. I'm pretty sure dat in one of those angle there is equality that make the world in equilibrium.. its a matter of wether u are aware of it or not... surely denial occurs when u refuse to see it.. I'm sure its there though.. 

Its juz sumtimes we have to have the guts to open our mind and give more options to ourself.. get opinions and suggestion but be careful not to blindly listen to others and make decisions that weren't ours.. we have to make it our own so dat if anything goes wrong we learn and we grow if it gets better we'll be triple times happier... the credits are all ours.. haha..


The point here is dat.. much of us dont believe in ourselves anymore.. and that scares me.. either dat or their insecurity is too high and they try to cover it all up by braggin bout everything and putting others down... now dat is unfair... 
I mean c'mon.. be true to ur self... the only person that need to be straighten up is urself... aint dat obvious dat ur covering sumthing.. wutever the reason or excuse that lead to ur being so defensive it doesnt really matter.. I'm sure it gave a hell of true in it.. coz to me if u think ur dat gud... does ur actions makes u any much gud.. or does it turns u into great? u can say as much yes... but haha... the jokes on u then...

All I'm sayin.. dun lie to urself.. be brave to make decisions... live with it.. embrace it.. be let down by ur own decision... be devastated.. learn from it.. pick urself up..do better next tyme and move on...

finally.. let it cycle naturally.. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment