irritations

people are just sumtimes so annoying to the fact that they juz deny every truth and realistic behind juz to tell others that they are rite... well i think that its juz wrong... for example sumone i know.. juz trying the hardest to make me look as shallow as i can... i mean whose to say that other person is shallow... i mean come on... u are not dat low.. Or like other person is unpurposely offended this other person by doing something she should never did at the first place.. but i ended up getting mad at because of what i did not do and more over that happens like along tyme a go... all i can say is happiness really runs in a short while... still waiting for karma to come around my head to my feat... seems like forever but wut the heck.. i got nothing to lose.. its amazing that how much or how long people can stay patient of every kinda torture life can give..the question is how long can i go... for now and for me i'm still sanely standing here with all my believes and principles.. still of nothing less than a true peace... or maybe i didnt open my eyes wide enuff to see all the karma that had been going on... or they juz keeping it all a secret to especially me.. i'll come back for more beneficial fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment